Why You Should Build The Backlinks? - ImportanceThis is the important that you should build the backlinks of your blog because it is most important thing which can help us in many places. After link building, many sites will be linked to your blog and by this you will be getting from that site. It helps in improving the Alexa and Google Page Rank that is the need of every blogger and it also help you in improving the visibility of your blog in search results that will help you in getting organic traffic.
1. Guest PostingThis is one of the best method to link building. You should be a guest blogger and guest blogger submits some posts on some popular blogs and he gets the backlink to his blog in that post with the guest blogger bio. That link is usually dofollow and it helps a lot because dofollow has more value then nofollow. I'll publish another post for those who don't know about dofollow and nofollow.
2. Blog CommentingThis is another tip that blog commenting can also increase backlinks for you. But comment on those blogs which are using CommentLuv or KeywordLuv commenting system because in that system we can easily add the recent post link of our blog. And also comment on WordPress blogs because in those blog we can only add the homepage link of our blog but it is also good. Don't comment like a robot, I mean do not spam in comments and post the different comment according to the post because comment spamming can harm your blog in the next Google Penguin update.
3. Unique and Most Loved ContentContent is another thing that can also help you in building the backlinks of your blog. You should publish the unique content and most loved by your visitors. Ask your readers what they want and give them. Now if that content is loved by your readers then they will also share this with their friends and that is what it is gonna help you. e-Boos and resources are the best thing that your visitors will like to get and share it with their friends.
4. Social Media PromotionI think you know that almost every internet user is on Social Media sites like Facebook. So this is the great opportunity to take benefit from it. Share your content or posts on some popular social sites and also join the communities related to your niche on those sites and share your content on those communities. This will help you in building backlinks and also in increasing traffic.
5. Forum PostingForum posting is also a great idea in increasing backlinks and traffic of your blog. In this method, You've to join some forums which must be related to your blog after joining the form, you've to publish some threads or reply to the threads. And before publishing or reply to threads make sure that you've added your blog's link in the signature.
6. Directory SubmissionThere are some web directories on the internet where you will need to submit your blog along with the details. After that, those directories will list your blog in the most appropriate category and it will take to get approval or listing your blog. Submit your blog to the most popular directories like Dmoz.org. This will help you in increasing traffic and also in backlinks.
One More Thing Do Not Forgot To Like Us And Backlink Us just comment BELLOW.