The two tools below will help you get the six digit color code i.e hexadecimal value. These tools will help you a lot in customizing your Blogger templates and for writing more appealing posts. Kindly Follow the instructions for each tool before using it.
All due credits for these tools goes to 2createawebsite
Color Code GeneratorInstructions:
- First drag the bar on the "Hue" selector to the area of your desired colour palate.
- Then click inside the Brightness/Saturation area and drag the cursor until you have achieved your desired colour. The "Swatch" bar shows you the final colour result.
- The hexadecimal colour code is generated in the "Hex" box. Simply copy the six digit code i.e #000000
- That’s it!
Color Wheel For Choosing Matching Palate ColorsThis is a pretty useful tool to achieve matching or cohesive colours for navigation menu, background, hyperlinks, header etc. Instructions:
- Simply paste the six digit colour code in the form below without the hash (#) sign and then hit Update
- The matching colour codes will appear inside the four boxes at the right side.
- You can then copy the hex values and start using them!